Melatonin is a highly effective medication used in the treatment of cancer. It can help in reducing the risk of cancer and also prevent the relapse of cancer in patients who have undergone a surgery, chemotherapy or radiation.
Download this ebook and learn:
- What is Melatonin?
- The Role Of Melatonin In The Treatment Of Cancer
- What Happens When There Is Deficiency Of Melatonin
- The Other Health Benefits Of Melatonin Supplements
- Side Effects And Drug Interaction Caused By Melatonin
- What Is The Recommended Dose Of Melatonin?
Get your free copy to learn more about Melatonin and its importance in treating cancer.Click here