Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrient required by the body. It helps to improve the functions of the immune system and boosts the body’s defense mechanism against infective organisms. This vitamin has also been found to possess string anticancer properties.
Download this ebook and learn:
- What is vitamin C and its role in the management of cancer
- The mechanism of action of vitamin C
- The natural sources of vitamin C
- The different forms of cancer that can be treated using vitamin C
- The other health benefits of vitamin C
Get your free copy to learn more about Vitamin C and its importance in treating cancer.Click here